-
December 20th, 2003, 01:45 PM
#131
Inactive Member
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 11, 2005 07:33 PM: Message edited by: Alex Sanguinetti ]</font>
-
December 22nd, 2003, 07:04 PM
#132
Inactive Member
Hi,
Here are two songs that I recorded last year for a singer/songwriter named: Zach
No big thrills here, but I'd thought I'd share with you all.
http://www.skinnymoo.com/flamtunes/sonofthecircus.mp3
http://www.skinnymoo.com/flamtunes/sundown.mp3
As for cover tunes, here is a link to my bands site where you can listen to a couple of songs that we recorded for club gigs.
http://www.skinnymoo.com/mootunes.htm
They were recorded in my basement.
Funky Music is fun---ny.
Fire away!
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 22, 2003 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Flamaque ]</font>
-
December 22nd, 2003, 07:25 PM
#133
Inactive Member
Flamaque,
It sounds great. Who are you kidding?!
[img]cool.gif[/img]
-
December 23rd, 2003, 01:26 AM
#134
Inactive Member
Thanks for the kind words Peter.
Like I said, I not a lot of room for any monster fills.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 22, 2003 09:28 PM: Message edited by: Flamaque ]</font>
-
December 23rd, 2003, 02:25 AM
#135
Inactive Member
No. Just monster feel. [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]cool.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 22, 2003 10:25 PM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>
-
December 24th, 2003, 05:45 AM
#136
Inactive Member
This is my favorite of these
and I really love this music:
www.thediametrixletter.com/malaguenasalerosa4.mp3
[img]cool.gif[/img]
-
December 24th, 2003, 06:16 PM
#137
Inactive Member
Hey Flamaque, I really like that son of the circus song. Good stuff there. But the link you provided is not to the full song! Is there a full version somewhere?
-
December 24th, 2003, 08:13 PM
#138
HB Forum Owner
Yeah that Reggae tune was bad ass man. Nice playing!
-
December 25th, 2003, 10:51 PM
#139
Inactive Member
Thanks for the kind words.
I loved playing that song.
When Zach brought Son of the Circus to rehearsal, it was just a straight-ahead acoustic guitar song. My Bass player and I wrote the rhythm parts.
Funny story...but typical singer/songwriter story.
After we recorded that album (for Free!!), Zach & management (his Dad...lol) decided to "release" the band for a younger bunch of musicians that would be willing to drive 300 miles for a $20.00 gig.
Well...Son of the Circus was the biggest hit on the album and the "Younger Musicians" couldn't play it live. Nor could they play three other songs...lol
Oh well...You live and learn.
DrumBob: The link to Son of the Circus is now fixed.
Sorry.
-
December 26th, 2003, 12:32 AM
#140
HB Forum Owner
That really sucks, I don't believe that! The businees is really screwed up sometimes.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks